- Total Vents 15 vents
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- MIPS MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Visor GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor Accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Fit System Float Fit A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Weight 380 grams (size M)