General conditions, shipping and returns
- Free delivery in Canada for purchases of $99 and more before taxes;
- $10 fee for purchases and orders under $99 before taxes;
- Skis: $30 delivery in Canada;
- Bikes: between $100 and $250 fee, delivery possible for certain brands only (see the bike sheet on the site);
- Heavy or oversized packages: fees may apply, we will contact you before shipping your order;
* In all cases, transport costs apply for orders sent to remote areas (zip code with a zero) or outside of Canada.
We will contact you before shipping your order.
- The sending of your orders is done mainly by and
Terms and conditions
- By using the Demers Bicyclettes et Skis de Fond website, the user accepts the terms and conditions mentioned below.
- These are subject to change without notice.
- All purchases made through this website are subject to these regulations.
Remote orders and online purchases
Remote product orders will be sent to the credit card address only, for security reasons.
- The merchandise travels at the risk and peril of the recipient.
- In the event of loss or breakage, the recipient must himself report the damage to the carrier upon receipt of the items.
- Since delivery times are set by the carrier, Demers Bicyclettes et Skis de Fond is not responsible for delivery delays for items purchased on the website. It is therefore not possible to cancel the order or to claim any compensation whatsoever.
- If by mistake, an item is missing on delivery, it is the customer's responsibility to report it to the carrier and the company as soon as possible.
Terms of sale
- All our prices are subject to change without notice.
- In the event of a disparity between the prices on the website and those in the store, the prices in the store shall prevail.
- Federal and provincial taxes (GST / QST) are extra.
- If the tax legislation is changed, our prices will be revised accordingly.
- Any order or contract is only valid after final acceptance by Demers Bicyclettes et Skis de Fond.
- Any partial shipment of an order will be invoiced separately.
Return of goods / complaints
- Merchandise cannot be returned without first obtaining the authorization from a manager of the Demers Bicyclettes et Skis de Fond company.
- Any return of merchandise will be subject to handling charges and must be made "POSTAGE PAID".
- The warranty on the products applies only to them; transport is the responsibility of the customer.
Despite all the attention paid to the design of our site, some errors may have escaped our notice. In such a case, we reserve the right to make any modification without notice.