It is our most padded ski sock, and the only Merino wool sock that doesn't lose its shape when wet, delivering optimal fit in any condition.
- Unrivaled Consistent Fit
- High Performance GFX Padding
- Enhanced Merino Insulation
- Ez-On™ Graduated Compression
Even when the intensity goes up - and your feet/socks/boots are damp or wet - the Dissent merino design will handle it all. You get the incredible locked-on Dissent fit, consistent GFX padding, graduated compression, and increased loft and warmth.
Unlike other merino wool sock constructions that quickly weaken and lose their fit and shape (especially when damp, like in a ski boot), we have optimized the design of the GFX Compression DL-Wool socks to live up to Dissent's performance standards. This sock is the culmination of extensive and exhaustive field testing, skiing, ski-touring, iterating, and experimentation, and it is quite simply the only merino sock to meet our standards for consistent performance.
- GFX COMPRESSION - Anatomical 3D-engineering padding. Less bulk, no bunching, no twisting, ultimate fit, best feel
- ENHANCED DL MERINO-WOOL - Optimized warmth, superior feel, added loft
- EZ-ON - Easy to install, easy-going comfort
FABRIC - 30% Merino Wool, 25% Lycra, 45% Polyamide