Day In Day Out. An e-bike for any day and anywhere. Fun and light to rip around the neighborhood for meet ups, running errands or Sunday fun days.
WHERE IT THRIVES - In town, leisurely rides, crowded streets
WHAT IT'S BUILT FOR - Agility, comfort and ease
- MORE FUN DAYS - It's light, comfy and playful. It's easy to get on and off, and even easier to ride. With its lightweight, powerful drive system Treadwell Neo keeps the effort low, and the fun level high.
- 250WH BATTERY - A powerful hidden 250Wh battery sits nestled inside the frame to support your adventure. Built for amping up fun on your daily commutes and weekend joyrides.
- UP TO 75KM - Speed through your ride with up to 75 km of support on a single charge, giving you the power to up the distance, up the speed, and up the fun.
- 25 KM/H ASSIST - The drive system accelerates your ride to speeds of 25 km/h. Speed up commutes and feel the wind in your hair.
- INVISIBLE AND POWERFUL ASSIST - The Hydrive electric assist system gives you the power to do more. With its strong 250w rear hub motor and hidden 250Wh battery, it's just like riding a bike, only easier.
- EASY SWITCH - Toggle between modes from the comfort of your handlebars. The switch, placed within easy reach of your hands, allows you to change modes for pedal assist, and keep track of your battery power with the conveniently placed indicator lights.
- LIGHT AS A FEATHER - The featherweight build means you can pedal the Treadwell Neo 2 with ease. Get some exercise when you want to, power up when you need it, and never feel worried when your battery is running low.
- Light, powerful rear-hub drive system / 250Wh Battery
- 7-speed drivetrain / Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Comfort saddle / Upright handlebar
FRAME SmartForm C3 Alloy, low standover Ride-Easy geometry, internal downtube battery, hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, kickstand mount
FORK Chromoly, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, mid-blade mounts
HEADSET FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, semi-integrated
DRIVE UNIT Hyena MRC-250, 250W rear hub motor
BATTERY Hyena 250Wh internal downtube battery
CHARGER Hyena 2A
DISPLAY Handlebar-mounted Hyena HMI, smartphone app with Intellimount stem
REAR DERAILLEUR microSHIFT M26S
SHIFTERS microSHIFT, 7-speed
CHAIN KMC Z7, 7-speed
CRANK Samox, 38T
REAR COGS Sunrace, 11-34, 7-speed
BOTTOM BRACKET Hyena torque sensor
BRAKES Tektro Mechanical Disc, 160/160mm rotors
BRAKE LEVERS Tektro
RIMS Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
SPOKES Stainless Steel, 13g
TIRES Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c
TIRE SIZE 47
WHEEL SIZE 650b
HUBS (F) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR / (R) Hyena MRC-250 250W
FRONT TIRE Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c
REAR TIRE Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c
HANDLEBAR Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm, 15° back, 740mm
STEM Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
GRIPS Cannondale Comfort
SADDLE Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails
SEATPOST Cannondale, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm
EXTRA 1 Herrmans H-Trace rear light, Kickstand