Fischer Transalp 82 Carbon WS Ski
For those favoring lighter weight and better edge-hold, the Transalp 82 W is our "go to" ski mountaineering or piste ski. An Air Tech Ti Paulownia wood core and an abundance of carbon fiber keep the weight low and the torsion high, making this ski ideal in hard windblown snow, inconsistent crud or icy piste.
- TOUR ROCKER - The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
- AIR TEC TI - Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- AEROSHAPE - Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- SINTERED BASES - Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- SANDWICH SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION - Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.