Fischer RCS Skate Plus Medium IFP Ski 2022
The World Cup experience: the RCS Skate is very close to its big brother, also benefiting from Cold Base Bonding technology. This most proven ski is an excellent choice for cross-country skiers with sporting ambitions.
The Plus version will be ideal for conditions above -10 ° C.
- FINISH FIRST - The Finish First process immediately ensures the ultimate finish: this term covers all the successive technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the sole.
- PREFARTED - Infrared preparation of the sole with hot fluoride wax. Excellent sliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- HOLE SKI TIP - HM Carbon laminate skating construction to reduce tip weight. Less effort required thanks to the pendulum motion compensation.
- COLD BASE BONDING - The ski revolutionized: Speedmax technology protects the homogeneous molecular structure of the sole for perfect waxing quality. Maximum speed guaranteed.
- PRECISION PAIRING SYSTEM - The new generation of ski pairing: dynamic measurement is fully automated, a whole series of criteria now provide even more precise information on ski properties.
- SIDECUT WORLD CUP SKATE - Arrow-shaped sidecut that improves performance and dynamics, especially in one-stroke skating technique.
- DTG WORLD CUP PLUS
- Plus structure, deeper and more pronounced, ideal for hot and humid conditions. Generated by a natural diamond.
- SKATING 115 - Special preload and wider contact surfaces increase stability and give pushing power on hard snow.
- AIR CORE CARBON - The highest performing core ever, made with over 80% air for incredible lightness. Optimal performance thanks to torsionally rigid and break-resistant technology.
- CFC - COMPUTER FLEX CONTROL - For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.