Fischer XC Touring Boot 2022
The easy fit of the XC Touring allows you to plan your rides with confidence. The Comfort Guard concept makes the shoe particularly effective against cold and humidity, the ideal companion for ski tours.
COMFORT GUARD: THE GUARDIAN OF YOUR COMFORT
In addition to its shell, this shoe has a light and very thin liner offering additional thermal protection, reinforced at the heel and toe box.
- COMFORT GUARD - This very light, water-repellent insulating material provides better thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- LACE COVER - Additional protection against snow, to guarantee you the best insulation.
- FISCHER FRESH - Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odors, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- GAITER - Additional protection against moisture and snow.
- INTERNAL HEEL REINFORCEMENT - Internal anatomical heel reinforcement; easy thermoforming for individual adjustment.
- TURNAMIC® TOURING SOLE - Sole for the classic technique. The flat construction enables a safe walk to the track and good balance on the skis. Flex grooves and soft sole flex support the smooth kick. The profile is non-slip and self-cleaning. The wear-resistang 1K-Desmopan® material mix is long-lasting and acts as an insulation layer against the cold.
- SPORT FIT CONCEPT - The right fit, in all cases. Whether it is designed for the comfort or competition model taking into account the morphology of the female foot or the teenager's foot, whether it is to meet the comfort requirements of versatile skiers or to ensure direct transmission support in competition, the Boot Fit Concept with its different forms of fit always responds to the different needs and the different morphologies of the various user groups.