Blivet QUILO Winter Cycling Boot
The QUILO boot was designed to suit the most demanding.All the materials that went into its construction were carefully studied, and it is by far the lightest boot in the industry. The QUILO is rated for very low temperatures. There are 200g of Thinsulate 3M ™ insulation as well as a very effective ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) thermal wall. Blivet pays particular attention to keeping out the cold transmitted by the inner cleat plate, but also throughout the entire sole, which includes our “LISZT AIR TOEBOX” design and its very ample toe room. This boot is comfortable during walking parts, with extraordinary ankle flexibility, without compromising flexibility due to the Vibram ® North Sharp-Claw sole, which empowers pedaling, a sole whose width is similar to that of a summer shoe, having less volume. The QUILO has two laces which independently and precisely facilitate the adjustment of the foot bed and the heel for optimal comfort. With a wide tightening strap located at calf-level, more than 21cm above the ground, the snow will never get to you.
The QUILO boot was designed to suit the most demanding.
All the materials that went into its construction were carefully studied, and it is by far the lightest boot in the industry.
- Vibram sole® made of special “xs Trek” rubber and Eva insertion with high thermal resistance
- 3M Thinsulate insulation™ 200 g.
- ‘LISZT AIR TOEBOX’’ with extra toe volume of 4 x EEEE
- Quick dual-lace lacing system with automatic locking
- Tongue and heel loops for getting them on quickly
- Multilayered, highly heat-resistant removable insole made of 70% wool
- Very durable uppers made of water-resistant synthetic leather and 600-denier polyester
- Wide tightening strap at the calf
- Eyelet for spats
- 360° reflective strips
- Compatible with every type of pedal cleats on the market
- Weight: 1068g. (In size 43, pair)